Located on the north side of Lake Luna in City Park.
This area of the park is named for Harry Reeder, an active local business man and Boy Scout leader for over 43 years. Mr. Reeder generously donated this property to the city. The area consists of nature trails, a covered shelter with picnic tables and electricity, and a flag pole. In 2003, "Friends of Camp Reeder" completed an indoor restroom and shower facility at this site.
Public paintball field located in the northwest corner of City Park at 1500 Sandy Links Lane.
This 9-hole sand green is one of the premier sand greens still operating at the Harrisonville Golf Club located at the back of City Park. The course is open to the public. Tournaments are available twice a month.